Finalists are determined! 3 international consortiums and 7 Russian architectural bureaus reached the final of the competition
On June 2, during the first meeting of the jury of the competition, ten finalists were named (five for each station). The number of applications for participation in the competition amounted to 78 applications from 12 countries, which is 50% more than applications submitted for a similar competition in 2018.
Based on the results of the consideration of the projects of the project participants and the development of architectural design projects for the stations, participation in the competitions of which continued. The finalists are:
Nomination station “Klenoviy bulvar 2”
- 1. LLC "Bureau" Close-up "(Moscow, Russia);
- 2. Consortium led by ZahaHadidArchitects Ltd (London, UK)
A-project, Krost (Moscow, Russia);
Arup Lighting (London, UK);
Systematica s.l.r (Milan, Italy).
- 3. LLC “ABTB” (Moscow, Russia);
- 4. CJSC Blank Architects (Moscow, Russia);
- 5. Consortium led by Buro Vozduh (Moscow, Russia)
WP I ARC Plan GmbH (Hannover, Germany)
Nomination station “Prospekt Marshala Zhukova”
- 1. LLC “ABTB” (Moscow, Russia);
- 2. CJSC Blank Architects (Moscow, Russia);
- 3. LLC “ARCHITECTURAL BUREAU ASADOVA” (Moscow, Russia);
- 4. Consortium under the leadership of NOVADACE LLC (Moscow, Russia)
Architects of Invention (London, UK);
- 5. LLC “Workshop of Architectural Spaces” (Moscow, Russia).
The initiator of the competition is Mosinzhproekt JSC, a single operator of the Moscow Metro development program. The competition is held with the support of the Moscow Government with the personal participation of the chief architect of Moscow Sergey Kuznetsov.
Now, the finalists will have to finalize their ideas in accordance with the requirements of the expanded technical specifications and present the final concepts at a meeting on August 20, during which the jury will determine the winning projects, which will be subsequently implemented.